Sunday, November 23, 2008

Romeo - I Wrote Your Resignation Letter For You

Hey Romeo! I know that it can't be easy for you right now, coaching in a city that is in an uproar, trying to get you fired, anxiously hoping that you will be replaced by Bill Cowher. But I also think that you have to be a good guy, wanting to do the right thing. And the right thing to do, if you care about the Browns at all, is to just resign. For some reason, they won't fire you. They just keep you around, no matter how horrible of job you do coaching. If you care about the Browns at all, please resign. It will be a good move all around. It would save you some dignity too. You will eventually be fired, so just quit before that happens. I know that you are a busy man, so I thought I'd help you out. I've written your resignation letter for you. All you have to do it cut and paste it into an email or a Word document and send it off. Trust me; it's for the best.

Dear Browns Organization:

I regret to inform you, that effective immediately, I am resigning as the head coach of the Cleveland Browns. I know that it is an inconvenience to the team and the organization that I am choosing to leave my post midseason, but it is actually for the best. It seems that I just do not have what it takes to coach in the National Football League. My heart is no longer in it and my presence will just continue to drag the team down.

I am extremely thankful for the confidence that you showed in me, hiring me to coach in such a sacred organization. Unfortunately, I just don't have what it takes. I can't seem to provide the players with the motivation that they need to give 100% each week. I can't seem to ever call the right plays. I just can't seem to get the job done. I realize that I am not the right fit here, and out of respect for the organization, I need to step aside so that the right fit can be found.

Again, I thank you for the opportunity that you have provided me and I am truly sorry that I did not live up to the expectations. I wish the organization and the team the best in the future. There is talent here and I'm sure that the team will be successful with the right leaders in charge of them.

Sincerely,
Romeo Crennel

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice! Well-said, Browns Chick.

I hope he uses this soon.