Friday, November 7, 2008

It Started at an Early Age

Yes, it can be painful. Yes, it can be heartbreaking. Yes, it can be discouraging. But for some strange, inexplicable reason, I will always be a Browns fan. I can't remember a time in my life when I wasn't obsessed with the Browns. There is something magical about the orange and brown that became part of my life as a young girl, and it has never left. I will admit, most of the time it has been rather difficult, but I prefer this difficulty over not having them in my life at all. And when I say have them in my life, that is probably an understatement. My love for the Browns really is an obsession; an obsession that my family and friends have always been really good about tolerating, even though they secretly have to be annoyed since they just don't understand, since they have never experienced the draw of the Browns. That's why I'm starting this blog - so that I have a place of my own to vent about the bad times and to celebrate the good times, saving those around me from having to listen to me ramble on about my one true love, the Cleveland Browns.

No comments: