Thursday, November 20, 2008

My Apology to Tony Romo

For some reason, I've just never been a Tony Romo fan. There has always been something about him that just irks me. I'm not sure if it's his celebrity status or all the publicity about dating Jessica Simpson or maybe it's just the fact that he plays for the Cowboys. Whatever it is, I just couldn't stand the guy and wanted him him to have terrible games.

But then I read an article on ESPN.com about how Tony Romo took a homeless man to a movie which then led me to an old article that talked about how Romo stopped and helped a couple fix a flat tire. I read these articles, and now I genuinely felt bad about hating him. How is it possible to dislike someone like that?

2 comments:

Dan W said...

He ruined my season in fantasy football, so I have to hate him, despite his good nature towards random people.

Browns Chick said...

Yeah, I agree. I'd probably hate him too if he were on my fantasy team.