Monday, December 29, 2008

It's Finally Over

Finally, no more anguish. No more frustration. No more deep depressions on Sunday and Monday about how pathetic the team played. I feel a weird sense of relief today, as I know that there are no more games this season to further tarnish the image of the Orange and Brown. I never thought I would be excited to see the end of a Browns season, but I am. I'm glad that it's over and I can start getting excited about next season, about how we are going to be next year's Miami Dolphins, next year's Baltimore Ravens, next year's turn around team that will take the NFL by surprise.

And thank you Randy for getting the ball rolling on what I am hoping will be massive firings with the canning of Savage. Romeo, you should be next.

For now we can look forward to speculating about head coaches and a top 5 draft pick.....

1 comment:

Cleve Balla said...

Yo we gon' get CP3 soon, tha werd on tha street is dat Paul will be traded. Tha Cavs coulda used a guy like dat He is a playmaka and would ball out Quicken Loans Arena. Cant wait fo' dis playa to help bring dat championship bling to Cleveland.